Diamond Healthcare Group is hiring Hospice LVN to provide care and support to terminally ill patients. Your presence and services should bring comfort to the person who faces the end of their lives and help them reach acceptance and peace of mind.
For this role, the LVN/LPN works under the direct supervision of a registered nurse, providing in-home care.
License in state(s) practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- At least 1 year experience
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
- Demonstrated commitment to company’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required