Seeking Emergency Room – Registered Nurse. RNs are responsible for providing quality patient care while maintaining Standards of Professional Nursing involving assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in the Emergency Department.
- This position's primary role is in the Emergency Department. However, one may work in other areas/roles of the medical center, such as Acute Care, as necessary.
- Provide direct patient care including lifting and transferring patients and providing personal services to patients.
- Demonstrate positive behavior in line with our shared values; builds professional and positive relationships with patients, families, physicians, visitors and staff.
- Utilize Standards of Nursing Practice; demonstrates appropriate assessment, outcome identification, planning, and evaluation of a patient's care.
- Promote patient privacy and maintains confidentiality.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability and appropriate technical skills when administering treatments and procedures.
- Restock emergency room supplies as needed, assuring equipment is cleaned between patients.
- Triage outside phone calls.
- Monitor ambulance dispatch calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
Must have a minimum of one year of nursing experience in an Emergency Department setting.
Must possess Licenses/Certificates: - Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of PA - Valid American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR required - Valid American Heart ACLS required - Valid American Heart PALS required
Note: Sign on bonus!