Hospice RN - Continuous Care
Shift - 2200 -0800
Diamond Healthcare Group Inc. is looking for a Hospice Nurse to provide care and support to terminally ill patients. A MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR (CURRENT) HOSPICE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
Your presence and services should bring comfort to the person who faces the end of their lives and help them reach acceptance and peace of mind. For this role, you need to be a registered nurse who sees the value of hospice care in alleviating pain and suffering. A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a good candidate for this position. We expect you to be knowledgeable in caring for the terminally ill, performing tasks such as administering medication and providing emotional support. The goal is to help patients live their final days with dignity and comfort.
- Collaborate with physicians and other professionals to plan care
- Make frequent visits to the patient to evaluate their condition
- Provide support and comfort according to individual patient’s needs
- Work with caregivers to plan and execute excellent patient care
- Help in administering medication
- Alleviate sudden symptoms of the disease’s end phase
- Notify a doctor for a patient’s condition when deemed necessary
- Assist patients and their families with paperwork
- Maintain accurate records
- Help relatives cope with the upcoming loss and provide post-mortem support
- Proven experience as a hospice nurse or registered nurse
- One year of current Hospice experience (This is a non-negotiable requirement).
- Current CPR certificate
Come join our team of healthcare professionals and enjoy great benefits!
Ask about our sign-on bonus!