13 weeks assignment
Shift: Day and Night – 12 hr. shifts available
Guaranteed : 36 hrs. per week
Housing stipend: Provided
Rate: Up to $4500 weekly – (Weekly Pay)
Diamond Healthcare Group Inc. is seeking a highly capable and experienced Travel Operating Room RN for a travel assignment. The candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to provide a high level of care under pressure.
- Providing surgical patients with pre-operative care in recovery, procedure, and operating rooms.
- Stocking operating rooms with sterile surgical equipment, linens, and supplies.
- Developing and implementing nursing care plans for surgical patients.
- Preparing patients for surgery by cleaning and disinfecting areas to be operated on.
- Assisting surgeons during surgical procedures.
- Applying sterile techniques in handling medical instruments and equipment pre-surgery, during and post-surgery.
- Collaborating with surgical teams and other medical professionals on patient medication and post-surgery care.
- Updating patient files and medical records.
- Assisting with the ordering, maintenance, and safe storage of surgical equipment and supplies.
- Providing patients with post-surgery care instructions and answering questions.
- Active Registered Nurse license in the specified state.
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program.
- BLS and all relevant specialty/department-specific certifications required.
- One year of experience in the specialty within the last three years in a hospital setting as a RN.
- Proficient in developing and implementing perioperative nursing care plans.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Come join our team of healthcare professionals and enjoy great benefits!
Ask about our assignment completion bonus!