Diamond Healthcare Group is hiring full-time permanent Experienced Orthopedic Licensed Practical Nurse to work at our client's Outpatient Clinic.
- Provide and document direct nursing care to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the LPN as defined by the North Carolina Board of Nursing and according to physician orders and the nursing plan of care.
- Assist physicians and other nursing personnel in the performance of various diagnostic procedures.
- Evaluate nursing care with emphasis on nursing procedures and patient responses; assist in the delivery of nursing care and selection of nursing priorities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of general policies and procedures to provide for the emotional and physical comfort and safety of patients; participate in the formulation of new policies.
- Participate in maintaining the environment of care including equipment and other material resources.
- Participate in the identification of clinical or operational performance improvement opportunities and assists in performance improvement activities.
- Assist with control of material resources and maintenance; assist in appraisal of effectiveness of material and equipment and report any equipment malfunctions to charge nurse.
- Participate in in-service education programs and other conferences within the service.
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensure: Current North Carolina license as an LPN
- Certifications: Current certification in CPR
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of work