View all jobs
Athletic TrainerMorrisville, NC
Diamond Healthcare Group Inc is seeking experienced Athletic Trainers to work at our client Outpatient clinic.
- Full time
- Competitive salary
- Perform appropriate patient intake for a variety of medical and musculoskeletal conditions..
- Perform appropriate physical examination per patient history and chief complaint.
- At direction of supervising physician, perform appropriate point of care testing and order appropriate diagnostic testing or follow-up care.
- Document all aspects of evaluation, testing appropriately within the Electronic Health Record.
- Collaborate with supervising physician to develop an appropriate plan of care for treatment/interventions.
- Prepare for and assists physician with minor surgical procedures, including preparation of patient treatment site.
- Bachelor’s degree in athletic training or equivalent from a CAATE accredited program required.
- NATABOC Certification (National Athletic Trainers Association-Board of Certification) is required.